• Testing results produced across 35 data points using a load cell system on ¾" panels
-MDF 130 grade, and Boise Cascade Anchor™ Core. Data reflects break-out points for each
combination of cores and inserts.
• This chart is designed to illustrate the relative strength comparison between substrates and various
decorative Slatwall groove insert options. This is provided to aid our customers and help them choose
which core, or insert will be the best for their particular application.
• These test results came from 3" o.c. Slatwall grooves, using a load cell system 12" out from the center
of the panel. No fasteners were used to adhere the panels. Failure was measured in pounds of force
needed to break out the testing device from the test piece.
• This chart illustrates break out points and does not reflect recommended load capacities of any sub-
strates, or insert options.
• Actual load capcities will be less, may vary, and will depend on:
- type of Slatwall accessory used and the weight of the accessories for the application
- distance the accessory extends from the face of the panel
- number of accessories used to support the merchandise, or application
- distribution of weight on the accessory, or system used
- distance the accessory is from the edge / end of panel
- proper installation - use of fasteners, or adhesives on the backs of the panels
- length of the groove, or insert
- other environmental factors
All rights reserved: Wind Mill Slatwall Products